will i still be alive tomorrow?

so, how was ur week everybody? mine was..........fine, i guess? not much to talk bout though....

finally received our test papers back and the marks weren't something you should be proud of....
overall, it was ok except for that one freakin useless failed paper i had!
-yeah, i FAILED!!!
haha..not gonna tell the big boss for sure!

man, life sucks these days...
currently, my life is filled with homeworks and staybacks....like WTF,right??
hell yeah, kids like me should be happy-ing slacking around right now but this is what i get? uuurrrrggghhh.....soooo not in the mood for school!

it's 9 right now and i still haven't done my hw.....damn!
better start yknow, since today i nearly got caught not doing my homeworks...
and yeah, it was pretty nerve-wrecking waiting for our lovely mrs. L to call my name!
btw, that was sarcasm, the lovely part. :P haha, jkjk!

oh, i forgot to tell u guys that i've done my oral test!! :D *claps*
nervous at first but who's not?
the teach seems pleased so i guess i'll pass! maybe not with excellent excellent marks and all....still, i'll pass! :)

since today's March 25th, so i wanna take this chance to make a shout out to dayah! :)

" Dear Dayah, my latest tablemate, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"


and...that's it!

haha...it turns out there is a lot to talk about! well, enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts