can girls admire one another?

ayyo! wanna tell you bout this one girl...
i don't really know why, but she kept calling me..
she would leave messages on my phone and all...
isn't that weird?
but! she never talked to me at school!
however, yesterday, my tablemate-hidayah said that she saw this particular girl staring at me from the next block!
FREEEAAAKKYY~~

i wonder what's going on in her head.....does she have feelings for me? eeewww~~~~~
i think she's going around staring at me and all coz i ignored all her calls recently..
like of course! who would pick up a phone call that kept bugging their nap time, rite?

and on the same day, hanan called me..
it turns out that the same girl bugged her too before this.
and i'm currently her next victim!
yahhhhhhh! it's weird!

let's just leave it there! uurrghhh.....

so, last tuesday i think. i was locked outside the house...
i waited for like 30 min while thinking when will mama come home and all coz i thought she's at the hosp visiting papa!
sooo, i waited outside watching the banglas next door working on the ustaz's house and it wasn't that fun...
minutes and minutes of waiting, i heard a cough! haha....the funny thing was all these time mama was sleeping in her bedroom!
damn!

~~Every day I shock (shock) Every night I shock (shock)~~ yeah, i'm shock alright!
you go beast!

Comments

Popular Posts