cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
SHOUTS please or die
SHOUTS are VERY recommended.
a little splotch in the universe

Me! :D

Hi. I'm Unichanzzz and I'm a Unicorn!
Nahh, I'm just being delusional here hah!
Gosh I just love myself.
I'm just fucking cute, right? Haha!
Oh my god, not to mention, I'm funny too.
Like, how did I get all these good traits?
Haih I just wish I'll meet someone that resembles me.
Hm no, someone that accepts me unconditionally is better.
Then, I should work hard!
Don't blame me,everyone wants a happy ending of their own.
Follow this unicorn and you might get to shit rainbows too!

Facebook | Myspace | Yahoo | Hotmail
acquaintances

diyana mahashim sarah ismail afiz danial alyafarah zainudin burn! kak senduk! shahira zainul mei xin josephine lee shark! fara amalina rose elida joeyee tai anis shaheera hezrin anuar ekin khallid hidayah azman ila shaari ainchan! elya etiqa Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 3:32 PM
round and round
went to  ikea  last wed.
it was fun, i guess.
i went there with geng kancil and they are lia, hezrin and ainchan!

we went there just because lia wanna buy some stuffs for her hotel bajet. 
and a gift for mama too since it was her birthday..

so...we walk around and eat...
aaahhhhh.....that was some tasty meatballs!

after everybody finished shopping,
we went home.
to k4's house to be exact.
well, mama was there and she needed someone to pick her up.
and so...the journey begins.

and what do you know,
we lost our way back home.
we were supposed to go towards ampang/setiawangsa.

instead,
we went towards jalan semarak which was surrounded with some kampung and flats.
from there we went to setapak which was way out of the route we're looking for.
after setapak, we drove around and went to sri rampai.
like where the hell were we?
then we found our way to wangsa maju and such.
trying to find k4's house, we looked for wangsa walk which was familiar to us...
drive drive drive, dah jumpa jalan balik.
then there was this junction. we were supposed to go to the right side.
so...while everybody in the car was saying kanan, kanan, lia went towards kiri.
lia really do have probs with directions!
again, we're lost!
so..again we drove around and looked for the way back home.
then found it again.
dah nak sampai rumah, lia asked me, 

'nak pergi rumah Kak Effa lalu sini kan?'

she was right.
but i was confused and told her it was the other route.

'tak tak. lalu sini!'

again we took the wrong route!
i was kinda felt guilty.
and so, lia was kinda pissed and drove around the area.
we drove around and followed the correct route this time.
and finally!
we reached k4's house! 
yayya~~!

after the incident, i thought to myself.
damn it's hard to drive in kl.
bak kata lia, salah satu jalan, ipoh la kau sampai!
and so, i hope i won't be living in kl! 
:D

Labels:

ingin kembali ke pangkal jalan?
herstory

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2013 July 2013 January 2014 July 2014 September 2014 July 2015 October 2015 May 2016 April 2017
recent entries

damn kak senduk.. creative creative! :) you guys are my big BANG! i watched SHREK! along EXPOSED! nana's wedding! list mak intan my butt! damn damn damn damn...haha... that happy post i talked about!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINI ICONS