ayyo, hey, hello, hi, heyya, howdy!

ayyo! it's been a long long time since i last update this blog!

so....
there's a lot going on around me..
wanna know something weird?

well, no need of answering. i'll tell you anyway.
mama bought me a pair of BAJU KURUNG!!!
weird rite?
out of nowhere, mama came to see me and said, 
'nah mama belikan adik baju kurung.' ' adik kan suka baju cotton....'
okay, the second line kinda sounded sarcastic but hey, she bought me a baju kurung!

i topup-ed my phone. YAY! 
well...hotlink kept bugging me with all their notifications..
'tarikh tamat servis anda : 29/7/2010'
yeah! they're terminating my number!
and so....i asked mummy to buy me some prepaid.

i feel bummed!
i can't watch eclipse!
no drivah!
met ain today at jusco with her clans, i think.
they just watched that damn movie!
gaaahhhh! me want to go too!

yayayayayayayaaaaaaa......
muzni telah memontengkan dirinya hari ni.
alasan : 'mama....uni penat....'
real reason : overslept (like from 5.30 in the evening to 2 in the morning), add maths tak siap, tak nak buat bio experiments, hate accounts, malas nk siapkan borang koko and last but not least....tak nak pakai blazer.
hehe...that's me! mama seems okay with it, though. /: I

last hols, watched karate kid.
but the kid did kung fu!

currently typing my surat sakit.
haha..type type type and mummy signs it.
mr. c is such a lenient teacher.
haha....i'm not even sure if i spelled it rite. lenient? hurm...?
i'll check it out on google later.

just updated my playlist on Windows Media Player.
currently hung up on 4minute's ballad.
i guess they do can sing.
i thought all they did was rap and auto tune their singing parts.
haha...am currently thinking of downloading tvxq's mirotic.
it sounds nice but lia gonna think i'm a fan of theirs.....
hah. abaikan lia! mari menyokong muat turun lagu secara haram!

damn amrit and amanda and diyana and others who participated in the "Let's tell some ghost's stories while having lunch" corner!
i'm reminded by them.
but somehow i'm not that scared just kept reminded by the stories...
y'get me?

owh owh owh! there's this school program.
it's in singapore.
but the fees......they're damn high!
like 3500 ringgit per person!
it's this convention for asean countries youth..
kinda like a leadership program.
gaaahhhh wanna go!
even though i'm not that leader-y kind of person.

thinking of cutting my hair again..
they sucked!
mummy bring me to ayu, will ya!

that's all.
this post is tooooooo long.
better stop now.
sambung after this.

<3 the 'dirty' kancil.

Comments

Popular Posts