merdeka celebration.

haha.
momochi made me a handmade bendera to bring to school.
it was quite embarassing.
the red stripes were made of stickers.
since they've been around for a while now, they're not that good.
the stickers kept peeling off.
so, i didn't used it at school. 
but i said to mama that i did used it.
so she won't feel sad or anything.

aahh...
i wonder why she made them for me..
i guess that's what mothers do..
love their precious daughters-like me! :P

oh yeah,
i also woke up early for the parade and everything.
7.55 a.m early!
it was boring.
such a waste of sleeping hours.
i'm not very sure myself but i think i got super-patriotic that morning.
cause i kinda sing-along with the merdeka songs at the end!
even wave my flag. my triangular-handmade-flag-with-red-stickers-peeling-off.



Comments

Popular Posts