is it really my money?

yeah. i just found out that i can actually withdraw my savings.

haha.
mama asked me if i know how much money i have since i kept questioning the prices for everything.
mama said that i shouldn't be so cheap on everything and that i should splurge on some stuffs too.
hah. i never thought i would be hearing those words coming out from mama's mouth.

she said that she already changed the name on my account.
so, i could go and withdraw the money myself.
mummy even offered to drive me there, to the bank :)

hee~~ i love my mummy all of a sudden <3.

mamaluv even asked what do i want to spend my money on.
all the while, there's only LG lollipop going through my head.
however, i can't say that i want to buy a phone. she would just say that it's useless and such.

hah. so i just kept quiet.
so lia oh lia, wherever you are, let's go shopping or something when you get back.

i think i want to get a facial or some kind of treatment for my bumpy nose :/

Comments

Popular Posts