of chores and happiness.

these days, i like doing the dishes.
with my mesin boogie in the pocket (yeah, i named my mp4 'mesin boogie'), washing plates seems such a fun chore to do.

sometimes i feel as if i was doing my own music video. or maybe having my own personal concert in the kitchen.

while i'm scrubbing the dirts off the plates,
i was actually driving, trying to get away from some gangstas.

while i'm trying my hardest to fit the pots on the rack,
i was actually pushing some rocks out of a cave entrance so that i could get out from the cave.

while i'm drying the plates, letting the all the water on them drip into the sink,
i was actually playing a tamborine for a band that's having their first concert.

hah. doing the dishes is a chore that i look forward to nowadays.
i get to be happy for a while. get creative with my imagination. take a break from my studies. break away from all the dramas going on in my life. have a good time :)

Comments

Popular Posts