boohoo.

aih. seganlah.

hehe. i cried yesterday. in class. add maths class.
okay okay. here the story.

i can't understand anything that the teacher was explaining.
we were learning trigo.
uurrghh..the pusing pusing here and there. 
my head was spinning from all the pusings.

i asked sofea to explain it to me.
but i can't understand her explanation either.
it's like they were both speaking some foreign new language to me.
i was pissed off.
i did the exercise given correctly, but, i, myself, do not know what i was doing.
that pisses me off some more.

haih. i was already emo emo from some events occuring the night before.
now, this thing appear before me.

so, i started to cry.
i was mad. biasalah tu. marah je nangis :3
barulah Pn. R start ajar perlahan lahan. 
everybody was laughing, watching me cry bacause of addmaths.
segan lah! haih...

dah tu. hari ni jadi bahan pulak.
sikit sikit, muzni, jangan nangis eh.

Comments

Popular Posts