Post Konon Inspiring.

Supp peeps? Miss me?

It's been a while huh? 
Well, guess what? I didn't change a bit.
Looks like all that changing I wanted to do in my last post, didn't happen. Hah!

Hm personally, I think I pretty much discovered my true self these past year.
I mean, I don't need all that makeup, all that girly attitude to win the hearts of people. 
Boys, to be exact.
I did get to where I am now, by living as the old me. And that means something right? 
Oh, plus, I even got myself some admirers! Ca-ching!

So, lesson is, what you are is already enough.
All that thoughts about being accepted by people only when you're beautiful are bullshit.
Some people dig the weird in you, and that is something valuable.
And you can't buy that, yknow? 
They don't sell 'DIY Unichanzzz' in stores yknow?
Cause, those shits are illegal.

Till later, be good, and stray away from Unis in packets. 
Or you may be arrested.
Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts