Negative nights.

Everyone around me is in love, and I just hate this.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just having one of those negative nights.

Yeah, negative nights.

It's that one random, very unexpected night, when your wall of self-confidence comes crashing down.
Yes, and you have this uneasy feeling.
Hatred. Anger. Negativity.

I can't help myself.
I feel so lonely, and pathetic. I feel like crying without any apparent reason. 

No, the reason is I feel like a failure.
Suddenly, all the regrets I had in the past few days, few years gets into my head.

That mistake I made in my Stats paper. 
That relationship I never gave a chance. 
That guy who broke my heart. 
That friend who are not on my side anymore.

And out of all time, suddenly I found this one song that perfectly depicts my regrets, my life. 
The song just feeds the emotion more, bringing my spirits lower.

But, it's like I unconsciously liking this feeling, because somehow, I don't want to skip that song, I refuse to absorb anything positive into me. I rather brood over all my flaws.

I don't know why. I just don't.
I guess it keeps me from breaking away from reality. 

Sure it makes you feel like shit, but, this shit helps. 
This negativity shit.

Comments

Popular Posts