"Tengoklah camne"

"Tengoklah camne. Nanti tengok lah siapa sebelah Uni time wedding Uni nanti. Then we'll know lah if this thing works out"

Well, looks like it's not you. 
Hm. I seriously liked you, a lot, and for no apparent reason at all.
We have nothing in common. We don't share any sort of interest pun. We really are two worlds apart.
And yet, I still like you oh so much.

Maybe it's just age. Maybe I'm just ready to commit now. Maybe I really did fell for you. 
But that's not important. Things just didn't worked out.

I've always expected this. 
That we won't last long.
I even told Lia about this once- and that it would definitely hurts when this thing between us are over. 
And I was right, it does hurt. It really does. 

Entahlah? Maybe because I'm so used to not talking to you over a long period of time, maybe I've foreseen this since long before, but this hurt is bearable.
It's okay. Life goes on. I'll meet and date someone else. I'll just look for jobs now, that's much more important. I really need the money.

Tapi kan? I'd really appreciate it if you would told me sooner, though. I really do. I've always been open about my feelings for you, and even asked about yours multiple times before. 4 times to be exact. And in all those times, I wished you'd tell the truth instead of giving me vague answers. After half a year of "trying things out", I can't help but feel I've wasted my feelings and attention on you. 

And you know what? I rasa you tak pernah minat pun kat I. You rasa kesian je kot dekat I? Hm :)

Comments

Popular Posts