Are you there?

He’s being really quiet these days. Not sure, if he had something going on in his life, or if he just wanted some time alone?

A part of me try to stay positive, but I can’t help thinking that he might have forgotten about me?

Distance makes the heart grows fonder, they say. That’s true.
However, I also agree that distance can make the heart grows the fuck up. It is just a game of who can go on without the other person longer, before realizing they don’t need the other person at all, anymore.

I don’t want that for us, cause I love you. I don’t know what the world has planned for us, but I’m glad that it brought me back to you.

I already have a bad repo in maintaining relationships, none of mine managed to stay longer than a year. But we have been circling around each other for more and i think that matters.

I had someone else, when the world brought me you. It was difficult, rushed and messy, but it was also very clear, that I’d choose you.

So here I am, holding on to what you said, what you did and what i think you meant. I hope that this moment of loneliness is temporary and it’ll be alright again. Starting a serious relationship is a first for me, and I don’t have any clue on what to do.

I certainly hope choosing you, and staying through, is the right thing though. Cause I really do love you.

I really do.

Comments

Popular Posts