Window pain

 I finally left the relationship.

1st march 2021. There was no particular event, i just laid in bed that night and think that enough is enough.

The past 3 months, i have tried to communicate to no avail. He ignored my calls, texts, everything. I sent him a valentines gift but was left on read. I mean, i didn’t expect anything in return pun but i sepatah dua kata pun i tak deserve ke?

What am i doing wrong? How do i fix this? Should i buy you more gifts? Do i just keep quiet and wait till you’re in the mood to talk again? Do i initiate the calls/ texts first? What is it? Apa yang you expect from me baby? 

I thought about this, and for along time already. But all i see is that you don’t want me anymore. Was i a burden to you? Was that the problem? 

I thought you love me? I silap faham ke? Kenapa you ghost me like this? 

I have noone else to refer, soi went on the internet. All these strangers said we’re over sayang. Kalau betul, kenapa we’re over macam ni? Am i THAT insignificant to you?

It’s sad knowing that, to the person you think about day and night- without effort, you’re just an afterthought. It is sad knowing that if someday you change your ways, it is not for me. 

I love you, 






Comments

Popular Posts