power ar food tech ni.

so,
i went to 7-e just now.
to buy my fave icy drink, slurpee.
i was kinda bummed coz my favourite flavour was no longer available.
and so...i decided to try this new flavour.
it's cheese cake.
it was WEIRD.
but, acceptable.

it smells like a cheese cake but it has these lemon-y taste.
hurm......i wonder how the guys at 7-eleven laboratory created this weird flavour...

enough of that, 
i just found out that yoon eun hye, my fave actress!
gonna star in a new drama.
wondering if the drama will air on kbs.
maybe yes, since the director or producer or something likes to sell his dramas' broadcasting rights to kbs.
hope it will be on kbs! 


owhowhowh,
i watched the trailer of death bell 2 yesterday.
and it was kinda scary.
ghost on a motorcycle!
now, that's what i call horror.
even though, i was scared and reminded by the damn trailer.
it made me want to watch the movie more.
i kept thinking about it.
in my sleep. while bathing. while watching tv. even right now.

so.....anybody up for a horror movie?
wanna go watch it with me later? 
at tgv or anywhere.
i just want to watch it...but...i'm pretty sure no one around me wants to watch a movie filled with blood!

burn! you like horror movies, right?
come lah. 
let's watch it!

Comments

Popular Posts