Was never a fan of photography, but...

So, last few days I found this one Instag account that post pics from inside of North Korea.
Personally, I've always wanted to go and see NK.
I wanna see how the people there really live like.
I wonder if they really are dirt poor and are starving.

And this one day, I was checking out the trends on twitter.
You know how when you check the twitter trends page on the phone, they show you articles on the bottom too.
So I saw this one article and checked it out.
The photographer's name is David Guttenfelder, I think.
People should really check out his page!

It's amusing to see pics of the NKs festivals and such.
I mean, they even had a mass hula hoop to celebrate the 60th year since the Korean War.
Here's the link, check it out!
http://instagram.com/dguttenfelder#

Comments

Popular Posts