I really really like you

Really really really neol joah hae

Hewhew, it's been a while since i've felt something like this.

Well, i'm confused too.
Much more confused than i was last time, with that one sided affection i have for the guy in my faculty.

I told my friends about you,

And it's very obvious that i really like you.
I get all giddy and happy and bashful when i talk about you.

Hewhew, when i talk to you, my heart just blooms!

My everyday thoughts revolve around you.
As the night falls, it's you i'm dreaming about.
When we text, i can't stop smiling.
And in the streets, it's your face that i see on everyone.
You're in all the songs i listen to.
You're the main in all my fantasies.

I don't know though, maybe this'll end well, maybe it will not.

I'm not even sure if you think the same of me as i do for you.
If you like me, do tell me. I can't stand guessing your true feelings all alone.
You seem like you do, but you seem like you don't either.
Sometimes you text me, sometimes you don't.
You'll give me words of reassurance one night, but then did the opposite on another.

I know you went through it bad with the last girl you dated,

And if you need time, it's okay, i'll wait.
Later, when you really really really like me, tell me then.
For now, i'll keep waiting by your side, till you're all mine.

Even now, writing this, the mere thought of you, made me smile.

Oh he just texted, while i'm writing this.
Hehehehe haluuuu to you back, babe.

I really can't wait, till you're really ALL MINE.

Comments

Popular Posts