Man-cave, Cave-man.

Guess what, i update i rasa selamat, terus dia masuk cave. Nov 26 okay je borak pasal justin bieber, this week dah hilang pula.

Tapi he gave a disclaimer before dia masuk his man-cave. Dia text dulu bagitau he is not feeling so good and will contact me again bila dia chill. I like that, reassurance. 

In a time of trouble, bila dia rasa tak best, he still thinks about me. He remembers me. And it made me feel so... safe? 

I wish he comes back soon cause it has been 2 weeks since our last contact and i cuma,

RINDU. hek.

I respect his boundaries and his need of personal space. So i akan tahan rindu ini and cuma hantar clingy text sekali sekala sahaja. I wish he recovers soon, or come to me and share his problem. I taktau if i can be a productive partner and help him ke tak, but i can certainly be his listener.




Comments

Popular Posts